Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's about time

Good lord. It has been a hot second, hasn't it? 

I did that thing where I got settled in to a new life, didn't think it much to comment on and/or found myself incredibly busy being incredibly awesome. Then time passed, as time is wont to do, and I started to become stressed by the lack of blog posting in my life. And THEN I'd find myself angry about the stress, which would continue to keep me from posting, just out of spite. Then I got embarrassed by the excruciatingly long time lapse and just couldn't bring myself to return. 
Just kidding. Those last three things didn't happen. I just got caught up in the inertia of not posting. 

But now I'm back! Don't worry, I'm still incredibly busy being incredibly awesome, I just decided it's time to re-start the effort to find my 15 minutes of fame via the internet. Usually at this juncture I would just start a new blog. 

There is something rather wonderful about a blank page full of possibilities. 

However, I've become attached to this one, and it's awkwardly long title. Besides, we have a bit of a history, this blog and I. I've told some good stories, if I do say so myself. Besides, I never decided that life was no longer an adventure to be lived (catch that double negative there?). And there are still stories that deserve to be told. 

 Don't worry, it's all part of my Newest Grand Plan



No comments: